If you haven’t figured it out by now, I am a thrill seeker. I love going on adventures and trying out new things.
Life is only for the living.
As a result, I have this crazy list of things I want to do before I die and I hope someday I get to tick them all of my list.
1. Go skydiving- I can’t wait to experience the thrill most especially the adrenaline that comes with a free fall
2. Go Bunjee jumping
3. Scuba Diving
5. Take a ride in a hot air balloon
6. Travel the world( particularly Rome, Greece, Zanzibar, Seychelles, Paris, Cape Verde to mention a few)
7. Kiss my Husband underneath the Eiffel Tower (Yes, my secret’s out. I’m a sucker for romance)
8. Rid myself of my fear of Horses by going horseback riding
9. Write my own book
10. Have a “retirement” baby
11. Touch and change lives
12. As cliché as it sounds, make my parents happy & proud
I guess I’d be sharing others much later.
I truly believe we must take life by its lapels not just living by the sidelines.
So I want you to repeat after me as we take the Bucket list oath;
“I solemnly swear to create memories that last a life time
I vow to make an impression on the world and not on the couch
I promise to dream about unrealistic goals and make them my reality
So help me God”
Now get up and start living.